- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (www.bhshealth.org; "website") or via email, text or other electronic messages between you and the us.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- Our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your only recourse is not to use our website. However, you do have the option to opt-out of some tracking (see: "Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your age, gender and interests; how you came to the website (e.g., search engine, third-party website, media campaign or email); and the pages and features of the website you use.
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number ("personal information").
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and your location.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include IP addresses and information collected through cookies, Web beacons and other tracking technologies (see: "Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies and Other Technologies").
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (see: "Information You Provide to Us").
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Analyze and develop our sales and marketing strategy, determine how visitors find us and our website, the user's interest regarding our services, and how to improve our website.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see "Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information."
Web Beacons. Pages of our website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count specific visitors who have visited certain pages or opened and clicked an e-mail. The information we collect from these beacons is sent to our marketing automation and email marketing service called Act-On (www.act-on.com).
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided when you submit a request for information or to be contacted by us; a request for materials from us (e.g., DVDs, white papers and brochures); registering for an event; or subscribing to email communication.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For marketing purposes.
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
This website uses Google Analytics to track website activity and visitor behavior. If you want to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics, you may use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Google Analytics also collects data about visits to the website via the DoubleClick cookie and Floodlight tags. This information is being used to provide demographic and interest data about visitors to the website and to target online display advertisements on third-party websites. Using Google's Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Promotional Offers from us. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own services, you can follow the link to unsubscribe from mailing lists at the bottom of email communication or contact us. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of entering into a residence agreement, providing health records or other transaction.