The Benedictine Health System is an established leader in ensuring quality health and housing needs of older adults in communities across the upper Midwest. Since 1985, we’ve developed proven, comprehensive management services for long-term care, assisted living and independent living communities. We work to support local leadership with regional management teams to provide expertise in key focus areas.
Management services include:
- Support, oversight and education for administrators, boards and managers
- Strategic planning support
- Financial support, management, oversight and analysis
- Clinical services support and consultation
- Rehabilitation management and consultation services
- Information technology applications, systems and support
- Business solutions
- Philanthropic development oversight, support and management
- Human resource systems, programs and consultation
- Quality improvement
- Comprehensive compliance program
- Marketing communication support
Several prestigious honors, including the 2012 Minnesota Performance Excellence Award, Excellence Level from the Performance Excellence Network (formerly the Minnesota Council for Quality), recognize the Benedictine Health System’s effective management practices.
Several Benedictine Participating Organizations have been bestowed with the highest level of performance excellence by the American Health Care Association. Of the 24 Gold – Excellence in Quality Awards given to date, six have been presented to Benedictine-owned or managed organizations. Currently, 83 percent of our skilled nursing organizations have received the Bronze – Commitment to Quality Award, 25 percent the more rigorous Silver – Achievement in Quality Award and 17 percent have received Gold. These accolades demonstrate the Benedictine Health System commitment to quality care.
To learn more about the management services provided by the Benedictine Health System, fill out the form below, or call (800) 833-7208.