Assisted living that cherishes individuality and independence.
Seniors in need of assistance with daily living activities or those with health issues trust the respectful help they find in our assisted living communities. When the effects of aging or chronic illness threaten or diminish independence, we respond with attentive help – from light daily tasks to physical or medical assistance, meaningful relationships and spiritual care.
Objective: Personalized assistance and peace of mind.
Available care and services may include:
• Private rooms, shared rooms or apartments
• Full baths and kitchenettes or kitchens
• Professional staff that includes nurses and other qualified caregivers
• Medication assistance
• Assistance with mobility, dressing, bathing and grooming
• Common living areas, including dining rooms, sitting rooms, and meeting or activity rooms
• Laundry, housekeeping and meals
• Recreational activities and transportation
To find Benedictine Health System assisted living communities near you, visit our locations page or fill out the form at the bottom of the page for more information.
Assisted living: A closer look
Assisted living is often thought of as a bridge between independent living and skilled nursing care — the best of both worlds.
When is assisted living needed?
Services and amenities can vary depending upon an individual's needs.
Easing the transition to senior housing for mom or dad
You are your parents' best resource for assistance in finding the right care community.
Choosing a senior care community
Know the right questions when selecting a senior care community.